Instinct to protect

Kamis, Juli 17, 2008 | with 0 komentar »

Dogs have natural instinct which often admired and required by its owner, to protect owner’s property. With this instinct, hence dogs pledged to become guardian from time to time.

To use this instinct, dogs have to recognize its owner and the environment beforehand. Dogs able to notice boundaries area of the owner’s property and have some kind of "radar" or natural detecting system to know are there any outsider trespassing into its owner’s area.

Besides that, dogs also able to recognize each of its family member. Dogs won’t be reluctant to put their life on the line for its owner and the family who take a good care of them (if it’s concern to the safety of the entire family)
Dog also have an instinct not to howl every moment, once dogs will look calm but if there’s...
something suspicious, they will try to find out.

Sign of dogs protecting instinct
1. Bark to a newcomer guest
2. Stop barking when its owner already open the door and start to talk to the unknown guest.
3. Give a sign as the day fall into night, dogs will bark if they found something suspicious
4. Dogs will take bend on guest’s gesture who comes to pay a visit.
5. Dogs will bark, if the guest starts to take or hold its owner property.
6. Dog will bark if the guest starts talking with high tone.

Some stories have been told, that dogs indeed take care of its owner when they meet dangerous incident. When I was a child, I have a 6 months old Doberman, this dog never been trained before. One day, I fiddling around with a friend of mine, my friend strangled my neck just for jesting. Then, suddenly my dog attacked that friend at his groan, thank God there’s no serious injured because the bite of a 6 months old Doberman.

Some stories have been told, that dogs indeed take care of its owner when they meet dangerous incident. When I was a child, I have a 6 months old Doberman, this dog never been trained before. One day, I fiddling around with a friend of mine, my friend strangled my neck just for jesting. Then, suddenly my dog attacked that friend at his groan, thank God there’s no.....

serious injuries, because the bite of my 6 months old Doberman

My friend has an American Pit Bull Terrier. My friend called the dog blockhead, since it never bark if there’s any foreigner step in to the house. The dog is fed by an assistant every day. One day, when my friend returns to home after shopping, she suddenly attacked by a robber. She screams out loud, and suddenly the Pit Bull attacked one of the robber’s groan.

One people from them nipped his arms. The robber’s accomplice stunned because the Pit Bull attacked his groan. The dog also has a sense to investigate atmosphere of area of victim’s houses. Dog look after of its owner, howl every time there’s an outsider who come in. The robbers run away to save their life. Since that incident, this Pit Bull became a dearest friend to me and my entire friend family member.

You surely like to read this kind of article and think how the dog able to look after you, just like those superiors dogs. Its way easy, love your dog with heart and souls and braiding good relationship hence it to always take care of you although have to lose the soul. This is natural protection instinct from a dog.




0 komentar