Why does my cat look at me like that, its a evil stare. Perhaps he is working out which bit to eat first!

Does he have a second family, who only look after him from 9pm - 7am! I might even get one of those cameras you can attach to cats, record his movements.

The dog even seems confused by the cats behaviour, does not even get excited when I put my walking shoes on! Does the cat not appreciate how much fun the dog has running around in circles, slipping on the wooden floor in a frenzied dash for the door.

Even simply walking across the floor has to be completed in an arrogant manner, tail up high and walking with attitude any self-respecting rapper would be proud of! Come to think of it, what music does the cat prefer, I know the dog has a liking for Status Quo!

So having watched a couple of Cat programs, it is time to communicate with this pet with attitude, I will show it who the alpha male around here is! First, apparently if you look your cat in the eye and slowly close and open your eyes, it is a sign of friendliness! Ok, the cat is definitely looking at me with a view to eating me!

Next, I try the rubbing of heads, which is another sign of greeting! The cat must of been watching Rocky 4, I never saw that left hook coming! I am sure the dog is laughing as well!

My final attempt at training the cat, put it on a lead and train it to walk by my side. This I have seen done, if the old girl down the road can train her pet cat to do it, then I am sure this fully qualified instructor of people can achieve it. The cat has definitely been watching Rocky, that was some combination!

I have not finished with you Tiddles! A quick bit of research reveals a book on "Understanding, Caring for & Training Your Cat"

The book deals with:

What Breed is best for you
What you should know before buying a cat
How to select a Cat Breeder
Discover how cats behave
How to create a healthy environment for your cat
Common cat diseases and health problems
Selecting the right cat litter
Grooming your cat
Selecting cat toys
Training your cat to walk (This was what I am looking for!)
Diet
Training tips

It was a comprehensive list, covering the areas I needed and some I should of read before letting Tiddles into the family home! It certainly would of saved a few quid down the vets, if I had read this book first.

The book was easy to read and understand, dealing with a lot of questions I needed answers for and some I had not even thought about.

Following the advice in the book, the cat is definitely beginning to understand me a lot easier! You never know it might even let me stay!

That's the cat sorted, now I wonder if there is a book on "Understanding,Caring For and Training Your missus"?

0 komentar